To communicate with the Tekron clock you will need an Ethernet connection to the clock. This can either be a direct connection (between clock and PC) or via a switch.
You will also need the Tekron Config Tool
Download it here
When you open the tool, you will be presented with the “Discovery” window
- Press the “Discover” button.
- The tool will then search for clocks connected to your computers Ethernet port
- As they are found they will fill out the discover section display
2. When the clock is discovered click the clock you wish to configure and then press Configure.
- Alternatively, double click the chosen clock.
You will be then presented with a login window if security has been enabled
3. Once you have logged in you can then change the settings as required.