Some Tekron clocks can be configured to support local time instead of UTC time on PTP.
1. To configure this setting you need to log into the clock with the current configuration tool: Tekron Configuration Tool V220.127.116.11 Aug 2019
2. Once you are logged in to the configuration tool, set the local time on your clock by following this guide: How to set the local time
3. Navigate to the Network Tab.
4. Select the desired port.
5. Select the PTP sub-tab.
6. Ensure that the Enable tick box has been selected.
7. Select the PTP profile you wish to use from the drop down menu. For more information on the different PTP profiles, you may wish to read the current configuration tool manual: Tekron Configuration Tool V18.104.22.168 Manual Aug 2019
8. Select the TLV Config option
9. Select the Offset relative to UTC tick box. Ensure that the options Include in outgoing and Require on incoming tick boxes are selected.
10. Store the configuration settings to the clock.