- Connect to the admin port of the clock using the Ethernet configuration tool, and navigate to the Notifications tab under the Network tab.
- Press the Add button and select the settings:
- Type: Choose the version of SNMP you would like to use.
- IP Address: Your PC's IP address
- Security Name: Leave blank
- Press Ok to store the settings.
- Repeat for Eth module 2 if required.
- Open up an SNMP browser.
- One potential software program that can be used is iReasoning MIB Browser (downloadable from: http://www.ireasoning.com/download.shtml)
- Configure your browser to receive traps.
- Test the traps are working by restarting the clock. You should see a cold start trap appear when the clock turns on.
- When finished, save the SNMP logs
You can download the Tekron MIB file from here: https://tekron.com/dms/images/app_icons/zip_32.png
You can load the MIB file in iReasoning under File→Load MIBs