Tekron clocks can be configured to support local time instead of UTC time on NTP. This is a non-standard feature on our products, to allow the end devices operating using NTP to understand local time information.
You will need to check that your clock is running the firmware required to do this. The table below details the minimum required firmware version for the specific clock model that supports local time on NTP.
|Clock Model||Supported Firmware version|
|TCG 01/02-G||F2.28r, 3.21r|
1. To configure this setting you need to log into the clock with the current configuration tool: Tekron Configuration Tool V184.108.40.206 Aug 2019
2. Once you are logged in to the configuration tool, set the local time on your clock by following this guide: How to set the local time
2. Navigate to the Network Tab.
3. Select the desired port.
4. Choose the NTP tab.
5.. Select the advanced options tick box.
6. Select Operate in local time tick box.
7. Store the configuration to the clock.