This article describes how to log the Serial String GPS Raw data in binary format from a TCG series clock. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Enter the configuration tool settings on your TCG clock.
2. Navigate to the IO tab in the Configuration Tool, and change the serial string output format on P4 to GPS Raw.
3. Install a serial program, such as TeraTerm, on your PC, if you do not already have it installed.
4. Open TeraTerm and configure the pop-up window to monitor the correct COM port that the serial output is connected to. Then select OK.
5. To save the output as a binary file, go File -> Log. This will open a window for you to save the file to a particular location.
6. Under Option settings, select the Binary tickbox. Then save the file.