All Tekron firmware releases and patches are authenticated by the clock, and all firmware is digitally signed. Any firmware sent to our clock without the Tekron digital signature will be refused by the clock.
Articles in this section
- Do Tekron clocks respond with ICMP (Port unreachable) messages when the UDP ports are disabled?
- Which virtual ports are open in Tekron clocks?
- User Login Lockout Settings
- Are there any encryption or authentication methods used to check the validity of received GPS signals?
- Do Tekron clocks support the x.509 certificates?
- Is communications between the Configuration Tool and the Tekron clock encrypted?
- Do Tekron clocks send alert notifications if firmware authentication fails?
- Do Tekron clocks authenticate firmware before it can be used by the clock?
- Are stored passwords encrypted on Tekron clocks?