If you have saved an XML copy of the configuration settings on Tekron clock, and you wish to open this file to view the settings, this guide describes how you can do this.
1. Open the Tekron Configuration Tool. You can download it from here: Tekron Configuration Tool V220.127.116.11 Manual Aug 2019
2. Press the Offline button to open an offline version of the Configuration Tool.
3. In the pop-up box, a list of Tekron clocks will be detailed in the left-hand panel. Select the clock model that you have, and open the correct clock variant. For example, if you saved a copy of the configuration settings for an NTS 03-G+ with three Ethernet ports, you will need to select the NTS 03-G+ Three Ethernet option. Alternatively, you can check the Product Code detailed on the right-hand panel.
Once selected, press Configure.
4. Press the Load button in the Offline Configuration Tool menu to find the saved XML configuration file.
5. Navigate to the file directory where the XML configuration file is stored. Select the XML file and press open.
6. A ChangeWindow pop-up will open. For this step, press "Accept". This will load the settings into the Offline Configuration Tool.
7. Now you can navigate between the tabs in the Configuration Tool to view the configuration from the clock that you obtained the configuration file from.