In Tekron clocks, disabled ports do not accept any messages at all, and the clock firmware is designed not to respond to attempts to access disabled ports.
Articles in this section
- Does Tekron products affected by Apache Log4j Vulnerability
- How can I recover the unit if admin-user password is lost
- Do Tekron clocks respond with ICMP (Port unreachable) messages when the UDP ports are disabled?
- Which virtual ports are open in Tekron clocks?
- User Login Lockout Settings
- Are there any encryption or authentication methods used to check the validity of received GPS signals?
- Do Tekron clocks support the x.509 certificates?
- Is communications between the Configuration Tool and the Tekron clock encrypted?
- Do Tekron clocks send alert notifications if firmware authentication fails?
- Do Tekron clocks authenticate firmware before it can be used by the clock?