- Connect to the clock using Tekron Configuration Tool.
- Navigate to the Network tab in the Configuration Tool.
- Select the NTP sub-tab in the Network tab of the Configuration Tool.
- Select the “Enable” checkbox.
- Select the “Advanced Options” checkbox. This uncovers additional NTP configuration options.
- Select the “Client (SNTP) option.
- Enter the IP address of the NTP server that the clock will synchronise from.
Note: The SNTP client can only be configured to synchronise to one NTP server.
Note 2: When the SNTP client is enabled, the NTP server on the port remains enabled. This means that the port is both a client and server simultaneously.
For more information on the NTP configuration options, please refer to Section 7.4.4 in the Configuration Tool Manual.